Some of our friends in the world of weddings
Disco Wed heartily endorses the following wedding suppliers and things:
Blogs and other places online
- Festival Brides – set up by 2 pals getting married in fields, right up our street!
- Rock n Roll Bride – you probably know this one already. If not, you should. Kat is super cool, and this is possibly the best wedding blog on the web.
- Boho weddings – loads of great ideas for those planning alternative, DIY, and vintage weddings.
- Mr & Mrs Unique – great source of ideas and suppliers to help your wedding stand out from the crowd.
- Rock My Wedding – another rightfully massive wedding blog full of stunning real weddings, supplier tips and more
- The Love Lust List – Rock My Wedding’s supplier directory
- London Bride – bringing style to the British aisles (their words not mine!).
Bands / Entertainment
Tents / Marquees
- Bedouin Tents, Oxford (Beautiful, unique, tents of various sizes which can be used all year round. A lovely bunch of people too!)
- Easy Gourmet, London (Delicious French cuisine and a lovely bunch of people to boot!)
- Heels-off, a box of lovely flip-flops of all different sizes so your guests can take their ‘heels off and dance the night away’. Simple, but brilliant!
- Michael Frank, Wickford, Essex & Hatton Garden, London (by appointment only)
Hair / Make up