Our wedding DJs on the wedding blogsLeave a Comment
Well apologies for not keeping up with our own blog – we’re too busy playing at all these lovely weddings! Fortunately though, it seems plenty of the excellent proper wedding blogs have picked up plenty of weddings featuring our DJs – and they do a much better job of telling you about them than we ever could!
Here are just some we’ve spotted that featured Disco Wed in recent months…
- Rock & Roll Bride: Dan & Layla get married in Surrey with the Indoor Disco Shed
- Stylist Magazine: Laura & Chris’ country fete style wedding with our Indoor Disco Shed at Preston Court
- Rock My Wedding: Kate & Dev’s contemporary midlands nuptials
- Rock My Wedding: WEDFEST! Sammy and Jess get hitched with the Indoor Disco Shed in Wiltshire
- German blog Hochzeitswahn: Paul & Chloe’s Hampshire nuptials featuring our Indoor Disco Shed
- Rock & Roll Bride: Sunny South Farm wedding with an outdoor ceremony: Natasha & Tom
- Rock My Wedding: Sam & Brigitte’s wedding in Essex with a Disco Wed DJ
- London Bride: Gareth and Sarah’s London wedding with our Indoor Disco Shed
- Love My Dress: James and Becky’s wedding with Disco Wed
- Whimsical Wonderland Weddings: Steve and Sarah’s Crafty & Rustic Outdoor Barn Wedding
- Rock & Roll Bride: Colourful Woodland Adventure Wedding: Beckie & Paul
- Love My Dress: Dan and Alex tie the knot with Disco Wed
- Rock My Wedding: Charlotte and Toby’s cool London wedding
- Boho Weddings: Jez & Rachel’s gold and white Camden wedding
- The English Wedding Blog: Katherine and David’s vintage country fair wedding in Warwickshire
- Rock My Wedding: Gillian and Paul’s Practically Perfect Vintage wedding with the Indoor Disco Shed
- Wedding Chicks: Chloe & Scott’s Heart Filled Rustic wedding
- Rock My Wedding: Lorna and Will, A Pretty Pub Wedding With A Picnic, and a Disco Wed DJ
- Boho Weddings: Leanne & John’s Colourful Leeds wedding
- Rock My Wedding: Ruth & Sam, A Relaxed And Stylish Outdoor Wedding With Tipis and the Indoor Disco Shed
- Whimsical Wonderland Weddings: Marc and Kelly’s Family Garden Party DIY Tipi Wedding
- Rock My Wedding: Gay wedding in a steampunk style with a Victorian Red & Ivory colour scheme at the London Museum of Water & Steam
- London Bride: Ellie & Liam, vintage Hackney wedding at The Roost
- Love My Dress: Provence by Claire Pettibone for a Quirky, Bohemian and Romantic Style Wedding – “The DJ came for the whole day (so could play music at the ceremony too) for a flat rate rather than pay by the hour. The party was the important part of the day for me (well apart from getting married) so wanted to ensure they rocked. But not to the tired old wedding classics, rather a more eclectic mix that is with a nod to the a range of genres we’ve been into over the years from indie, 80s, Motown, even drum n bass. Everyone raved about the music; he got everyone dancing and kept going until 3am!”
- Rock My Wedding: Lisa & Jon got married at Wise Wedding Venue and “chose a DJ from Disco Wed. They played fantastic music all night and kept the dancefloor packed from start to finish.”
- Rock & Roll Bride: Tattoo Lovers’ Rockabilly Wedding
- Rock My Wedding: Mandy & Simon’s bright outdoor DIY wedding ceremony at lovely South Farm:“At Latitude 2013 we danced at The Disco Shed and said “wouldn’t it be brilliant if they did weddings.” Unbelievably they do, we booked Paddy who was beyond brilliant and turned up suited and booted with the garden shed in tow, complete with hanging baskets. To say this made our day is to not do him justice. Our guests loved the shed, we loved the shed and the shed rocked!”
- Rock My Wedding: Kate & Kim’s lovely wedding at Newburgh Priory, North Yorkshire.
- Babb Photo: Tommy & Katie tie the knot at Trinity Buoy Wharf.
- Rock My Wedding: Jess & Adrian’s outdoor rustic tipi reception with wild florals, bright hanging paper lanterns and cheese tower wedding cake. Plus an ‘Ariella’ House of Fraser Lace Gown with Kurt Geiger Shoes.
- Rock & Roll Bride: Music & London Themed DIY Wedding: Sharon & Huw
- Rock My Wedding: Jenny & Chris, a Lusan Mandongus dress and Paloma Blanca veil for a quirky wedding at Fazeley Studios With Orange Bridesmaids Dresses by Chris Barber Photography.
- Rock My Wedding: Suzannah and James vibrant outdoor wedding, with the Disco Shed and guest DJ Max Sedgley!
- London Bride: Heather & Peter – ethical bridal style for a 06 St Chad’s wedding full of personal touches.
- Love My Dress: Suzanne Neville Elegance And Shades of Pink For A Colourful Barn Wedding – “We wanted to avoid the cheesy wedding DJ cliché so Disco Wed were a perfect choice because they are used to covering the festival scene. They helped us mix different styles together seamlessly, playing everything from old school party classics to pop and party smashers. We were still on the dancefloor at 1am.”
- Rock My Wedding: Tommy & Katie’s lovely Trinity Buoy Wharf wedding: “Our DJ was Paddy from Disco Shed and he was incredible; the dancefloor was packed all night. He just seemed to know exactly what people wanted to hear and played a real mix from cheesy to techno. Tommy is a big techno fan so he loved it!”
Disco Wed Features:
- The Guardian: How Pharrell Williams captured the essence of Happiness
- The Rock & Roll Bride has found your wedding DJ!
- Festival Brides love Disco Wed!
- Boho Weddings say Disco Wed are THE best DJ option for your wedding!
- Mr & Mrs Unique love Disco Wed!
And finally, Kat, the lovely Rock & Roll Bride even tweeted that she thinks we are the coolest wedding DJs ever!
Posted in Press.